Please register to PROFES 2018 conference by filling in the requested data in the registration form:
- Regular and student delegate registration – register here
- Industry days (Nov. 28 and 29, 2018; industry delegates only) – register here
|Package||Early-Bird (October 24, 2018)||Regular|
|Full Package*||500.00 €||650.00 €|
|Full Package* (GI-Members)||450.00 €||520.00 €|
|Student||250.00 €||350.00 €|
|Student (GI-Member)||225.00 €||280.00 €|
|Industry Days (Nov. 28+29, 2018)||299.00 €|
Each accepted paper must have at least one of its authors registered with a Full Conference Registration (Full Package*, Early-bird, Non-Students).
The full and student conference packages includes access to workshops and tutorials, 2-day main conference, conference bag, conference reception and dinner, coffee breaks and lunches.
The industry days package includes access to workshops and tutorials, the 1st conference day, conference bag, conference reception and dinner, coffee breaks and lunches.
Discounts for GI-Members
If you are a member of the “Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI) e.V.”, please have your membership ID ready for registration to receive a 10% (early-bird) or a 20% (regular) discount.
VW Factory Visit
In the registration, please also state if you want to participate in the VW Factory visit, which is scheduled for Friday, November 30, 2018, 16:00. Please make your selection as early as possible. In case you signed up for the factory visit and, eventually, cannot participate, notify us as early as possible!
Registration and Cancellation Policies
- The conference program maybe subject to changes
- The registration in binding
- 50.00 € processing charge for cancellation before October 14, 2018
- 50.00 € processing charge for cancellation before November 14, 2018
- No refund from and after November 14, 2018
- Other fees (e.g. changing name, billing address): 50.00 €
- Payments will be refunded in the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client.
Visa and Invitation Letters
If you need a visa invitation letter please contact Marco Kuhrmann (marco [.] kuhrmann [at] tu-clausthal.de) until October 15, 2018
Where to stay?
PROFES has blocked a number of rooms. You can check the options and book your room here.
Trouble with the registration?
In case you have trouble with the registration process, please contact our backoffice:
Kenzler Conference Management